All applications will be subject to committee approval before acceptance.
Artists on the Lane will be open to all artists and artisans. The event will feature a variety of fine arts and crafts including paintings, ceramics and pottery, photography, fiber art, glass art, artisan jewelry and more. All work must be original and created by the exhibitor.
Artists and their work will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis by the committee.
GENERAL DISPLAY INFO:
Set Up: 7:30 a.m. No early set-up. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Breakdown: 4:00 p.m. No early breakdown. No selling after 4:00 p.m.
NOTE: Bellport Lane WILL BE closed to vehicular traffic. ALL artists will be assigned spaces on the street. The committee cannot make any guarantees but will do its best to accommodate location requests.
- Parking will NOT be allowed next to your tent, due to safety concerns. Parking will be available one block south of the festival site. You will be allowed to drop-off your artwork directly at your space during set-up.
- Tents must be no larger than 10’x10’. All artwork, tables, etc. must be within the 10’x10’ parameters.
- NO booth sharing allowed.
- Any merchandise deemed objectionable by the committee and not in keeping with our family atmosphere must be removed.
- The display and/or artwork must not block the passage of the public.
- No electric service. No generators.
- Vendors are responsible for keeping their display areas clean. All trash and boxes are to be taken with you. No refuse to be left on the street or on the curb or in receptacles on the sidewalk.
*LATE* REGISTRATION & FEES:
Pre-registration is required. Completed application, photos, and payment must be postmarked or submitted electronically no later than Wednesday, May 25th. A non-refundable transaction fee of $5 will be added to each online application.
- SBAA Members – $150 per 10’x10’ tent or equivalent space*
- Non-members – $150 per 10’x10’ tent or equivalent space* (Want to join SBAA? Click here.)
*Spaces may not exceed 10’x10’. If you need additional space, please purchase an additional spot. No booth sharing allowed.
The event will take place on Monday, July 4. If needed, a rain date will be held on Saturday, July 9 – No refunds for inclement weather.
Deadline to apply has passed (May 25, 2022).
Late applications will be reviewed subject to space availabilty.
Artists will be informed of acceptance on/by June 4 via email
Applications received after the deadline will be reviewed subject to space availability and subject to $150 fee.
Applications received after the deadline will be reviewed subject to space availability and subject to $150 fee. .
Two-Step Procedure To Complete Your Application
STEP 1: Fill out the form below & click Submit
Step 2: Scroll down to purchase a “ticket” (Vendor Registration Fee)
** Click SUBMIT (above)
** THEN scroll down to purchase a “ticket” (Vendor Registration Fee)
Only completed applications will be considered for this year’s festival
Any questions? Email apply@ArtistsontheLane.com or call 631-256-7222