What do you indulge in?
Extravagant, luxurious and items of frivolity are often the subjects of art. Members will have the opportunity to exhibit their indulgences at The Cheese Patch in Downtown Patchogue for the month.
Space is limited, submit your work through the form below for consideration into the exhibition.
NOTE: Open to all current SBAA members in good standing. Only 12 spots are available. Not all submitted pieces will be accepted to the Cheese Patch show, but all pieces, with high resolution quality jpegs submitted, will be posted to the virtual gallery show on our website.
ONE piece is allowed per artist for consideration.
Deadline Extended: March 26, 2023
- All mediums are accepted. Flat/hanging work only.
- Finished artwork should measure 10″ x 8″ (landscape) overall, including black frame. Any other size will not be accepted.
- All works must be D Ring wired, and ready to hang upon drop off at the Cheese Patch , on Sunday, April 2nd at 1 pm.
- Please submit a clear, hi-res image of the artwork.
- Artwork File must be labeled ArtistName_NameofArtwork (see image below on how to rename photo files on smartphone devices)
An SBAA exhibition committee member will contact the artist whose work has been accepted to show after this deadline. Please do not worry if you don’t hear from us prior to then.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com or call 631-256-7222.
Not sure about the frame situation? Below is an example for your review! If you have a comparable frame that matches the specifications, they are welcomed to use that, if accepted into the physical show at The Cheese Patch.
All fields with a * are required in order to submit artwork for this exhibit.