May is SKETCH MONTH so SBAA is honoring that by having TWO Exhibits at our satellite galleries!
During our Saturday Sketch Club, our group sketched different seashell specimens, which were the inspiration for our “Nautilus” Exhibition. Each artist, took their time to create pieces to be place on exhibit.
Artist reception details to follow.
All completed artwork MUST be taken to Bellport Arts & Framing to be matted (if applicable) shrink wrapped and wired.
Luanne will be doing this for $8 for SBAA Members for this show. $8 to be paid at time of service. Artwork to be dropped off no later than April 22.
ONE piece is allowed per artist for consideration.
Drop Off Deadline : April 22, 2023
- All mediums are accepted. Flat/hanging work only.
- Finished artwork should measure 8″ x 10″ overall (including matte if applicable).
- Artwork can be landscape or portrait.
- Please submit a clear, hi-res image of the artwork.
- Artwork File must be labeled ArtistName_NameofArtwork (see image below on how to rename photo files on smartphone devices)
An SBAA exhibition committee member will contact the artist whose work has been accepted to show after this deadline. Please do not worry if you don’t hear from us prior to then.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 631-256-7222.
All fields with a * are required in order to submit artwork for this exhibit.