Must be a current SBAA member in good standing for at least one year.
South Bay Art Association is accepting ongoing submissions for potential solo or small group exhibitions at its satellite galleries in Patchogue and Bellport.
There is no submission deadline; applications will be accepted on a rolling basis. Submissions that meet the guidelines noted below will be kept on file for two years.
• Must be a current SBAA member in good standing
• Must be an SBAA member for at least one year
• All mediums accepted
• Submit completed works; no works-in-progress. All work must be ready to hang.
• Include at least 3 images of artwork to be exhibited
• Include a brief artist statement
Please note that submitting work does not guarantee a solo or small group exhibition in our satellite galleries. Submissions are reviewed regularly and exhibitions may be planned 6-12 months in advance. Accepted artists will be notified well in advance of an exhibition opportunity.
Any interested parties that disregard the above criteria will not be considered.
Questions? Contact us at info@SouthBayArt.org
All fields with a * are required in order to submit artwork for this potential opportunity.